Ahad, 15 Jun 2014

Sari and her McD

She is tired and exhausted. The only thing that she can do is scrolling her timeline. Suddenly a picture of the luxurious Mc Donald came out. She looked at the name of the person whom uploaded this food of heaven.. It was Shah.. Her classmate.. She sent a message too Shah. "Dude, can you please treat me that McD bruh.. Lol. Jk" she was hoping but she did not expect to much from Shah. A minute later, Shah replied "okay, gimme 30 minutes and u can enjoy your meal" .. Ermm i'm lovin' it.. 
30 minutes later.. "Oi come backdoor. Dont u want your McD girl?" 

Thank youuuu.. She screamed.. 

We eat the McD together. Sari said "Shah I love you" i want to tweet about this.. But Sari didnt allow me to.. Hehehe..

Btw, thank you everybody for cheering me up.. I've been frown for this whole day.. Thank you Aboy.. I love you sayang..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

i do loves COMMENTS