Sabtu, 16 Mei 2020

First.

There will always be first for everything.

The first time you learnt how to walk,
Your first words,
Your first love,
Your first time having injuries.

It can be good,
But it also can be bad.

The good one will be kept in memories forever,
The bad; we learn from it and make it great again.

For me, 
The first time I set my eyes on you, 
I feel nothing.
But that doesn't mean that we can'y be together.
Until the first time you called me,
I sensed some feelings,
That I don't know how to describe it.

At first, I'm still unsure,
Is this what they call as love?
I found the answer now.
Yes, you are the one that I love.

Sometimes I get afraid too,
Because they said, 
There will always be an ending to everything,
But I know,
Deep inside,
This will last forever.

Until death do us apart.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

i do loves COMMENTS